Have you ever dreamed of being an eco-entrepreneur? If so, you’re not alone. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, 600,000 people start a business in the U.S. each year. And with interest in sustainability at an all time high, the trend towards starting eco-friendly businesses will only continue to grow.
Your green business idea may not be rocket science, but how do you get going? Let Green Business Village take the guesswork out of your idea for a social venture. Do you want to start a Farmer’s Market? A Green Building Retail Store? Be a planner of eco-friendly weddings and other events? A mobile food vendor specializing in local, organic, seasonal fare? We have a green business for almost every type of aspiring entrepreneur. Spur your imagination and see our list here.
We tailor-make “How To” documents that will help you start your dream green business…the What, When, Where, How, and Why are all covered. The document will provide you with almost every detail you need to know about how to run your dream green startup, from pricing strategy to marketing strategy….all you supply is the “Who”. It’s a simpler version of a business plan, and will provide you with step-by-step instructions on what to do, when and how, in order to begin your dream green business. This internal planning document is created from the knowledge of sustainability experts (us) AND veteran social entrepreneurs in the same industry (whom we happen to know, since we’ve been doing startup green business consulting for years).
We can also help aspiring entrepreneurs determine if being an entrepreneur is a good match for them, before they jump in. Our business plans are priced for challenging times.
For you, here’s how it works:
- Browse the list of green startups. You’ll see the name of the business type (e.g., Farmer’s Market), a brief synopsis, and a price tag for the document. You’ll notice we’re very reasonable. See the “About Us” page to find out why.
- Find a business you’d like to run in your area.
- Contact us at Info@GreenBusinessVillage.com and let us know who you are and what green business you want to start.
- We’ll set up a time to talk to you.
- We’ll answer any questions you may have, and if you agree to proceed, we’ll arrange payment details.
- We’ll do all the research and create the a document that will help you achieve your goals, and deliver it in a timely fashion. The document is 100% guaranteed*, money back.
- Lucky #7! You start your dream, green business and become a successful social entrepreneur.
- We can continue to work with you every step of the way. If you want to start an organic cafe, for example, and want to do some preliminary market research to find out who your customers are likely to be and what services will be important to them, we will work with you to create a ‘do-it-yourself’, step-by-step document on how to go about doing just that. And we’ll do it, once again, for an extremely reasonable price that you get to see up front.
- If you need ongoing one-on-one time with one of our business strategists, we will arrange that, once again, at very reasonable rates.
- Have fun and succeed wildly!
WHAT WILL YOU GET? THESE BUSINESS PLANS ARE TYPICALLY 20-40 PAGES IN LENGTH, DEPENDING ON HOW COMPLEX THE BUSINESS IS. SEE A SAMPLE TABLE OF CONTENTS AND A ONE PAGE SAMPLE EXCERPT FROM ONE OF OUR PLANS.*Subject to our licensing agreement